H.E Sheikh Abdul Rahman bin Saud Al Thani has occupied the position of Milaha Board’s member in 2018. Besides, he is a Minister of State in the Government of Qatar. He is a board member in each of Qatar National Bank and Qatar Insurance Company. Previously, H.E occupied the position of chief of staff of…
H.E Mr. Ali Ahmad Al-Kuwari has occupied his position as Milaha Board’s member since 2005. H.E has been appointed Minister of Commerce and Industry in November 2018. He also occupies the position of Chairman of QDB, and the position of vice-chairmen in both QFMA and QE. Besides, he is a Board member in each of…
Abdulrahman Essa Al-Mannai
Mr. Abdulrahman Essa Al-Mannai has been the President and CEO of Milaha Group (Qatar Navigation) since September 2015. He leads all the business areas of Milaha.
Prior to joining Milaha, Mr. Al-Mannai held various leadership positions at Qatargas, the world’s largest liquefied natural gas company, where he oversaw the largest LNG supply chain, Europe’s largest regasification terminal, South Hook LNG Terminal, amongst other roles. Throughout his career, Mr. Al-Mannai developed extensive experience in multiple fields, including shipping, energy markets, and commercial activities, achieving a strong record of success.
Mr. Al-Mannai has a degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
Akram Bashir Iswaisi
Saleh Abdulla AlHaroon
Mohammed Abdulla Swidan
Anders Lund Kristensen
ASEM AL NASER
To comply with the statutory requirements of Qatar Financial Markets Authority (QFMA), Qatar Navigation has reported on its adherence to corporate governance as laid down by QFMA as well as per the internationally recognised practices.
On an ongoing basis we will ensure that the best practices that are currently followed are also continued into the future and the mandatory periodic reports are made to add shareholders’ value.
- Articles of Association
- Governance Charter
- Board Charter
- Board Charter of Nomination & Remuneration Committee
- Board Charter of the Strategic & Investment Committee
- Audit Committee Charter
- Commercial Registration (Qatar)
- Commercial Registration (Oman)
- Board Secretary Details
- Insiders List
- Milaha Legal Structure
- Milaha Organizational Structure
- Milaha Policies and Procedures Library
- External Auditor
- Liaison Officer Details
- Corporate Governance Report for 2018
- Corporate Governance Report for 2017
- Corporate Governance Report for 2016
- Corporate Governance Report for 2015
- Corporate Governance Report for 2014
- Corporate Governance Report for 2013
- Corporate Governance Report for 2012
- Corporate Governance Report for 2011
- Corporate Governance Report for 2010