- Responsible for all immigration related requirements of Milaha employees
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Process documents for employment/ business/ residence/ work permit visa issuance, renewals, cancellations, etc.
- Assist in the completion of employees’ residence formalities such as medical check-up, finger printing , Criminal Investigation Department’s police clearance, etc.
- Prepare exit permits.
- Assist in driving license and sponsorship transfer application.
- Handles attestation of employee contracts and job orders.
- Assist in obtaining family visa for eligible dependents of employees.
- Process all relevant documents required by Ministry of Interior (Immigration Department, etc.), Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Economy & Commerce and other concerned government ministries/ offices in compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Maintain and keep records of employee visas, work permits and other important documents.
- Communicate all new laws or rules issued by Government.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Office and web applications
- Intermediate Arabic and English
- Good knowledge of immigration formalities
- Good knowledge of Qatar Authorities’ laws related to labour, etc.