- Coordinate and control the flow of documents in Shipyard to meet stakeholder requirements, standards and timelines
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive, send, distribute and handle documents for the Business Unit including contracts, purchase orders, variation orders, etc.
- Coordinate with Project Team and outside parties to ensure required documents are identified, timely delivered, received and compliant with the required policies and procedures
- Acknowledge and respond to messages, queries, fax, etc. Create memo templates for future use. Maintain inward and outward log of correspondences.
- Review, check for accuracy and update document details and descriptions such as document number, etc.
- Control the Project Master Document Register (MDR) to ensure its integrity in keeping with project progress
- Act as a focal point and coordinate the management of documents by utilizing the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Maintain document numbering system in strict compliance with the relevant requirements. Record and update status of documents, e.g. submitted, approved, etc.
- Copy, scan, store, file and organize documents in designated locations
- Archive all communication in physical and digital Milaha archive including all tender bulletins, contracts with third party, supplier contracts, fax transmitted to clients, legal communications or notice, internal policy transmittal, internal or external memos, etc.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Evaluate files for preservation, retention or destruction. Destroy obsolete documents.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and project specific reports on documents transmittal
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- 3 years experience in documentation control processes related to Oil & Gas EPCIC
- Good knowledge of Office and web applications
- Business fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures
- Good knowledge of document recording and control methods, tools and related techniques