- MSA finalization for all the agencies
- Coordinate and review operating cost & take necessary measures to control & reduce cost
- Coordinate preparation of Milaha Line budget, monthly performance review, QBR’s with other stake holders
- Assist with tender costing, asset strategy, tax management & feasibility studies.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Finalization of MSA’s in coordination with agency offices and operations team.
- Coordinate preparation of budget & monitor actual financial performance against budget.
- Coordinate tender coasting & P&L simulations
- Provide support for any financial analysis related to asset strategy.
- Specifically coordinate and handle new trade accounts for liner business in cooperation with liner team in Dubai.
- Coordinate and support financial analysis / modelling for sale & purchase of line equipment
- Assist Milaha Tax Manager by providing relevant data / information for Taxation (Input & Out tax)
- Coordinate container network costing for fleet optimization with Manager Milaha Line.
- Frequent interaction with other departments for financial transaction within Milaha i.e. Shipping Agency / Milaha Logistics / CFT – Taxation / Milaha Trading.
- Coordinate provision of accruals and financial vetting of cost/revenue for Milaha Line prior monthly closing.
- Provide full business explanations towards monthly results for Milaha Line
- Support the cost control team for other tasks related to feeder as well on ad hoc basis as required.
- Graduate of any course
- 5 years full or part liner accounting exposure
- International exposure but preferably in GCC countries
- Microsoft office package (word/excel/power point)
- Fluent English (verbal and writing)