To evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of internal controls, over various company processes and to recommend improvements.
- Execute approved audit programs as directed by the senior internal audit via fieldwork.
- Ensure that all audit work is properly supported and documented through maintenance of standardized work equipment.
- Perform analysis of information; including substantive tests of details and tests of controls to determine compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain proper work papers to document the testing performed, and have those ready for senior auditor review in the audit system.
- Perform walk-throughs and process mapping as requested by the senior internal auditor.
- Draw and documents sound conclusions in the working paper file based on the review of internal controls and details transaction testing.
- Draft audit findings, summarizing significant issues and recommendations in a clear and concise way.
- Perform any other duties assigned
- Bachelors Degree.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in internal/external audit.
- Big 4 audit firm experience (Desirable).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (Both preferred).
- Knowledge of Milaha operations and lines of business is a plus.