To schedule daily maintenance and operational activities as directed.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan the activities and resources through regular communication with SMEs and other stakeholders.
- Raise notifications for the breakdown of equipment as reported by technicians.
- Develop standard work packs and task lists and administer the planning of database for the asses.
- Responsible for assessing the viability of alternative techniques/method in close coordination with maintenance execution teams (Contingency Plans).
- Prepare work documentation and quality requirements.
- Review proposals from subcontractors on execution and schedule/incorporate changes.
- Review asset plan and highlight if any conflicts or constraints.
- Monitor the work-in-progress with respect to the approved schedules/milestones and prepare weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Keep management teams apprised of status/constraints.
- Develop and maintain the data base for standard work packs and task lists.
- Backlog Monitoring and reassessment of risk.
- Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards.
- Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Secondary/ Higher Secondary Education.
- 5-8 years of experience in managing ERP programme (Plant Maintenance) in O&G.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and web applications.
- Business fluent in English.
- Technical and operational knowledge is a plus