- To Coordinate with RIG supervisor/Company Man about the RIG requirement and follow up with the onshore team for the dispatch of materials (MER/Fuel bunker etc)
- Update and keep track of loading backloading cargos from RIG.
- Support vendors for offshore passes/ medical/chopper booking.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- MER Preparation as directed by Company Man/ Rig Supervisor.
- Prepare material requirements as directed by Company Supervisor / Company man and coordinate with Onshore.
- Coordinate with vendors for arranging materials.
- Keep track on the Vessel for loading & offloading cargo.
- Verification of all the material dispatch/receipts, etc.
- Preparation of various daily inventory reports for the management’s and Rigs’ as well as periodical requirements.
- Ensure that the Material orders, Receipts and manifests are in order with the actual material.
- Keep track on Fuel & Water requirement for the Vessel As well as to the RIG.
- Coordinating vendors for Offshore pass/ Chopper booking and Medical.
- Frequent day-to-day contact with Company Supervisor for coordinating material planning tasks as directed.
- Frequent contact with service company technicians/engineers.
- Ability to focus on day-to-day operational problem solving and on best practices to structure the services to meet demands most efficiently and effectively.
- Secondary / Higher Secondary Education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in oil and gas Marine Operations.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and web applications.
- Business fluent in English.