The Milaha Shipyard started operations in 1978 and today has become one of the GCC leading shipyard with more than 7,000 ships repaired, a total facility of 150,000 sqm and strategically located close to the new Hamad Port.
The Shipyard offers Dry Docking, Maintenance and Afloat Repairs capabilities to several kind of ships ranging from Offshore, Shipping lines, Navy and Yachts through its two Floating Docks and the Synchrolift up to 10,000 tons and 150m LOA capacity and 8 dry berths up to 50m LOA.
In addition to the Marine business, the Shipyard has diversified its actives into Onshore maintenance and Shutdown projects by utilizing its specialized skilled frontline and the large workshops facilities.
To be a globally recognized player in the shipping and maritime services sector, building on our strong regional foothold in transportation and logistics.
To provide world-class maritime and logistics services to the full satisfaction of our customers in a safe, environmentally- friendly and reliable manner; to transform this into value for our shareholders; to develop our human capital as an employer of choice; and to act as a good corporate citizen.
Floating Dock 1
Maximum Vessel Length : 105m
Maximum Vessel Beam : 19m
Lifting Capacity : 3800 tons
Floating Dock 2
Maximum Vessel Length : 150m
Maximum Vessel Beam : 24m
Lifting Capacity : 8500 tons
Maximum Vessel Length : 50m
Maximum Vessel Beam : 17m
Lifting Capacity : 700 tons
Berth Length : 400m
Maximum Vessel Length : 200m
Maximum Vessel Draught : 7m
MAN DIESEL JV
2 Stroke/4 Stroke MAN Engines and automation systems
Turbochargers, Governors, Actuators.
Hydraulic System Repair and Spare Parts Supply
Crane, Hatches and Mooring system
High/Medium Speed Marine Engines Repair and Spare Parts
Heavy Equipment / Services
AL MANNAI MARINE SHIPYARD
Wooden Dhow Constructions and Refurbishment/Upgrade
Marine Interior Outfitting, Luxury and Commercial
Welcome to Shipping Agencies, where our commitment is “customer satisfaction”.
MILAHA, previously known as QATAR NAVIGATION, has been active in the ship agency business in QATAR for more than 50 years. During this period MILAHA has emerged as the largest ship agency in QATAR.
WHAT WE DO ?
Ship agency service
- Full Agency Services: For all type of cargo ships
- Liner Agency Services: For Container & Ro-Ro ships
- Protective Agency Services: For owners related matters
- Husbandry Agency Services: For all ships in port & offshore
Ship chandling service
- Technical supplies: engine-deck, galley-cabin stores
- Firefighting equipment’s and appliances (portable items)
- PC hardware and software
- Audio-video equipment and home appliances
- Miscellaneous spares
Marine surveys and P & I services
- On / off hire bunker surveys
- Condition surveys
- Marine cargo surveys
- Cargo damage surveys
- Pre-loading surveys
- Cargo draft surveys
- Container surveys
- Cargo measurement
- Hatch sealing
- P & I surveys
- P& I clubs
- Bunker surveys
- Claim surveys
Our Unique Strengths
- Long history and respected shipping name in QATAR
- More than 50 Years of experience
- Local knowledge and influence with all authorities
- Strong pool of skilled and experienced personnel
- Strong top management and financial credibility
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified
- Unique combination of Integrated Shipping, Logistics and Maritime Services
- One single provider for all Marine & Logistics Services in QATAR