- To drive the process of solutions development – and support relevant BU’S or lead it in case cross BU solutions.
- Develop pricing models and anchor pricing initiative in various projects/contracts/product development.
- Develop and lead the pricing process for existing and new solutions, tenders etc. in close coordination with the department heads of operating units and sales managers, corporate finance.
- Pricing analysis and modelling: Customize and integrate complex pricing spreadsheets to collect, process and validate large quantities of pricing and related data.
- Define pricing structure and disseminate prices for end-to-end products within assigned scope.
- Analyse price trends in all markets for Milaha’s offered and adjacent products in current and target markets.
- Provide assistance to the martime & logistics business units during product planning, tender pricing, new market entry etc.,
- Regularly analyze revenue performance against business case and budget pricing assumptions; coordinate with the Business Unit and Finance Business Partner for the root cause of variances and future trends.
- Evaluate market growth opportunities and provide profit maximization advise to the Business Units and Pillar.
- Conduct in-depth trade data analysis to identify trends.
- Translate data analysis into a compelling storyline and presentations that will enable stakeholders to make effective decisions.
- Perform job related duties as assigned.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in business management/economics/supply chain.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business modelling or financial modelling.
- Experience with data mining, data analysis, business intelligence software.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong commercial mindset.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Global expertise.
- Advanced Excel modelling.
- Strong presentation skills.
- English (Mandatory).
- Arabic (preferred).
- Industry: Supply Chain / Logistics / FMCG/ Financial Services.
- Function: Pricing and Commercial / Financial Analysis.