Responsible for supporting the M&L pillar in the initiatives across all divisions: Logistics, Container Shipping and Industrial Services:
- Project implementation.
- Performance management.
- Process Excellence initiatives in BU.
- Continuous Improvement mind – set and behaviour.
- Support the Manager – Delivery and process Excellence M&L in creating and implementing a project plan to ensure seamless implementation of lean transformation across different business units.
- Support in the day to day management, planning, and tracking of all operational sub-projects from the execution and delivery point of view, concluding with the transition of end-use the, technical support resources and project closer support.
- Communicate the plan, roles, constraints, milestones, and critical path to all team members, project stakeholders. Ensure tasks are aligned with project priorities and effectively escalate issues.
- Monitor critical KPIs against their respective targets and provide regular reports, including status reports, risk management, issue escalation etc to VPs and Manager – Delivery and Process Excellence.
- Map and transform processes with a focus on delivering measurable improvements on coordination with Manger-Delivery and process Excellence.
- Lead (and support where required) the execution of process improvement projects (LEAN and DMAIC) in the BU.
- Support (and lead where required) internal development initiatives (e.g. cost-cutting initiatives) within BU.
- Lead by communication, structure, follow-up and personal example the development of a mindset of continuous improvement in the logistics business unit.
- Support in planning, coordination and seamless implementation of the Digital Transformation initiatives across the business unit.
- Establish, and execute framework/process for monitoring and follow-up on M&L KPIs in coordination with Manager – Delivery and Process Excellence.
- Develop and implement a visual management system for monitoring KPIs and relevant business performance in coordination with Manager – Delivery and Process Excellence.
- Support in establishing, implementing and continuously improve standard processes for all parts of business and performance management in the logistics business unit.
- Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards.
- Perform job related duties as assigned.
- BCs Relevant business degree in Process, Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering field.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certified Globally recognized Project Management certification.
- 6+ years extensive experience using leading business improvement methodologies and processes (e.g., Lean/Six Sigma, PMP or similar).
- Demonstrated Project Governance experience and knowledge of Digital Transformation.
- Cross-Functional experience and / or Management Consulting experience a plus.
- Middle East experience is a distinct advantage.
- Microsoft Office.
- VBA is a distinct advantage.
- English critical; Arabic a plus.
- Ability to simplify technical information into easily understood documents.
- Knowledge of market-leading practices and tools of process excellence and optimization.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Ability to effectively influence key decision-makers at all levels of management.
- Collaborative mindset when engaging cross-functional teams and outside stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the shipping, logistics, and energy industries is preferred.