Responsible for post fixture activities, assist Sr. Manager Operations in Quality aspects, Support Chartering and commercial team in commercial activities of the business unit.
- Responsibility for commercial post-fixture and operational services to vessels, Monitoring the day-to-day operations, Appoint agents and funding.
- Maintains awareness of the logistics and operations of the fleet, ship inspection, cleaning and drydocking schedules.
- Calculates the requirement of bunker, lubes and provisions for each voyage
- Corresponds with Protection & Indemnity club for ship’s cargo & cover
- Voyage Performance monitoring and analysis of all Fleet Vessels on a regular basis.
- Participate in Operational management review
- Assists in developing Qship’s Contingency plan for Emergency situations.
- Ensures that all Operations are conducted in compliance with Qship’s Safety Management System and applicable international Safety
- Class 1 Master, Candidates with MICS preferred
- 5 years sailing experience on tankers at least 2 years in senior rank.
- Priority will be given to candidates with sailing experience in Gas tanker/ chemical tanker
- 2 Years’ experience with tanker operator on similar rank.
- Microsoft office; applications associated with the shipping industry will be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent English communication Skills
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in senior capacity on chemical tankers engaged on transport of chemicals and or/ gas tankers